Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Nutrition Bite: I would have to do what?!?

How are those resolutions coming along? I have managed to keep my resolution...


Just kidding, please don't kid yourself like that. You do have to admit that is funny though. Anyways, I wanted to take the opportunity for this week's blog to help those with resolutions to eat better or to lose weight by providing some visuals. I recently came across this article that shows you how long you would have to complete various types of exercise to burn off some of the popular not as healthy foods.

One of the one that jumps out at me is the infamous psl (pumpkin spice latte).


While I am not sure what size they are referring to, it would take roughly 40 minutes of swimming to burn one off. Now, I am not sure about you, but I am no Michael Phelps. After about 15 minutes of swimming I am exhausted. I would then usually prefer to take those extra 25 minutes to lay by the pool and work on my tan.

If you are a little late to the resolutions boat and want some tips on how to make one that you just might actually stick to, check out this blog post.  For those of you who are starting to waver in your resolutions or have already abandoned ship here is a little motivation for you...


I also find upbeat music to be motivational. So when you are on the struggle bus with your resolutions turn up some music, whether its Jessie J or you are odd like me, The Lion King Sound Track (Frozen doesn't have anything on Lion King), and go for it! Well I am off to the Jim. Until next time!

Keep it Fresh,
Keep it Green,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment